The last period we got through was a tough and challenging one. Now while we are trying to adapt to this new reality, we remain loyal to our values and we promise to serve them, maintaining the quality but always with your safety as our highest priority.
At Bahar Boutique Hotel preserving those elements that have distinguished our hospitality until today -now, more than ever- focusing on the health and safety of our guests and team members, we have taken all the precautionary measures and we are ready to welcome you again. We carefully follow all sanitation and hygiene standards in compliance with recommendations and guidelines from local authorities, as well as all recommended procedures and protocols by the World Health Organization, which we are committed to apply with a high sense of responsibility.
Putting all our efforts into providing safe and clean environment to all our guests and team members, further to the high standard health and safety measures we already perform, specific preventive measures include:
HYGIENE AND SAFETY
- Rigorous disinfection of all public areas, surfaces and frequently used items such as front desk counter, credit card terminals, door handles, staircases, elevator buttons, public bathrooms etc.
- Providing individual sanitation products upon check in to our guests as well as sanitizing liquids at hotel common areas.
- Signage in public spaces to remind our guests to maintain social distancing.
- Longer period of time between check out and check in (check out until 11 am and check in after 3 pm).
- More contactless procedures such as online check-in.
- Sanitizing key cards.
- Signage of the exact time and way of cleaning the room.
- Every additional not basic equipment like magazines, laundry bags, bathrobes, decoration pillows and covers will be removed.
- Emphasizing in fresh air circulation.
- Avoiding the daily housekeeping and change of bedding and towels, only upon your request.
- Providing detailed guidelines regarding COVID-19 to our guests upon check.
- Daily monitoring and adhering to the latest information, protocols and tools from the authorities.
- In contact with a responsible doctor available 24/7 in case of emergency.
Maintaining the greek tradition breakfast as an intimate element of your stay with us, we offer you a variety of breakfast choices that either you can enjoy in-room with breakfast bags or at the outdoors of our hotel.
- Daily thermometry of the employees.
- Employees training for the safety, hygiene and disinfection protocols (COVID-19).
- Use of protective masks and other Personal Protective Equipment worn by hotel employees in adherence to state regulations and guidance.
- Operation of our hotel with concrete number of employees.
We handle cancellations and reallocation of reservations to future dates with respect and effectiveness.
Complying completely with all the measurements above, we can ensure you that hygiene and safety were and will always be our highest priority as we have always strived to provide you with a safe and welcoming environment. We are looking forward to welcoming you again. Till then, stay safe.
*This information is valid until further notice may be updated*